Monday, August 31, 2009

Walk Now For Autism

This year I am the Team Captain for Emerson at the annual Walk Now for Autism event. This event focuses on raising both money for and awareness of autism in an effort to someday find a ‘cure.’

I am asking for volunteers to join Team Emerson at the event on Sunday, October 11th to walk for autism! If you are interested in joining the team please let me know. If you do not wish to participate but are able to make donations, there is a link below, though you may also drop of cash/checks at Emerson.

Each person who raises $50 or more will receive a shirt courtesy of Emerson Academy. All I can say is, they’ll be cool and totally worth your effort.





I know we keep you guys busy, but I sincerely thank you for your support!

Mallory

No comments: