Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eye On Emerson? It's More Like my Nose!!!


Because I'm nosy and need to keep my eye on what's happening with everyone, I've been snooping around. Here's what I've found out:
This week, the Starfish are learning about Things that GO! GO! GO! That's a perfect theme for them...I've seen those little guys on the playground...they can really move! The Butterflies have taken things back to basics and are really diving into the letter A and the number 1! The Guppies have "My Family" on board this week, sharing lots of pictures and stories about themselves and their families. In the Turtle class, a celestial theme has lead them to learn all about "STARS". This week in the Frog class, the kids are plowing into Winter, with lots of "snow" activities ahead. I'm lovin' this reportin' business!!

Peace Out! - Ocho

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ochoa!

Thank you for the report. I drove by Emerson Academy on Sunday. It looked like you had everything under control. Keep up the reporting. I am enjoying the stories about your friends there.

Penny